Monday, October 12, 2015

Eter 12:27

My oh my. This week was probably the hardest week of my mission so far. My compañera and I doesn't speak much Spanish and its just super hard to teach. It seems like when we teach, our investigators doesn't understand as much as we want them to understand (because we cant explain the material really well). Its just so sad and frustrating at times. I used to rely so much with my other compañeras who knows the language really well. Sometimes I just sat there and let them teach the lesson and I can just testify that all my compañera said is true. But now? Man oh man. I am talking as much as I used to. Its such a change of scene and I am just so boggled by it at times.
This week was hard but I am grateful because I am able to grow and see my weaknesses. It has been a great battle this week but all is well. All is well. This week was just super hard and it made me realize how much I have to work to be the missionary my Heavenly Father wants me to be.

With all the love that I can give,
Hermana Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment