Monday, October 12, 2015

So many things to do. So little time.

So this week has been pretty chill. It just flew by so fast. To be honest, I don't even remember much that happened because I'm just up and about trying to work as much in the limited time that we have everyday. One thing that I learned this week. We have so many people to teach and wanted to teach but so little time! At times it gives me anxiety that I cant visit other people. But its cool. Im working how to calm my nerves this week hahaha!

Great thing though, I learned how to cook meals here. Like for real. I would send photos but the computer that I'm using is Windows 98 and it cant read my camera. But I will send the evidence as fast as the internet speed in Argentina can manage.

Sorry I lied. I didn't blew you away. But it fooled you, huh? Satan is the same. Don't fall for his tricks!

With all the love that I can give,
Hermana Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment