Saturday, September 26, 2015

Mision Santiago Cabildo

Guess what?! I'm still in Santiago Cabildo! Hahaha anyway we have transfers today but I was not part of it because I'm going to be here in my first area for another 6 weeks. I already have 4.5 months in here. I will spend 1/3 of my mission in my first area! De diez! I am happy though because I just lalalove the people in here. We have a good amount of investigators that I want to help and there's just something here that is waiting for me. I just know it. There's a reason why I'm here in this area. I just need to find out what it is or who it is.

But anyway, my new compaƱera is Hermana McKnight! Shes from la ciudad de pecadores, AKA Las Vegas hahahaha! Ella es un amor. Shes so nice and just super cool! I'm so excited to work with her!

Hermana Stewart is the hermana lider in Tucuman Centro and just had 6 weeks here in the area. It was so sad because we all thought that its going to be me who's going to move into a different area. So yesterday, I took photos with the members and was saying goodbye to everyone but it was actually her that needs to move to another area! It was just sad. Super sad.

Super determined to work and plant more seeds of faith in this area. LETS GO!

With all the love that I can give,
Hermana Garcia
Mission Argentina Salta

No comments:

Post a Comment