Monday, November 16, 2015

Update #29

Well hello there lovelies. Thanks for stopping by and stalking me. Haha kidding! Anyway, what happened this week? A lot of good things. First of all, I lalalove my new area. Its super fun! Also because my compaƱera and I are like the best of friends so it makes things so much more better.

We burned brownies this week, which is hilariously sad.

Oh and I also have my own vegetable store here in Metan. Who knew, right? I have a lot of family here so I gotta work hard and baptize all of them! hahaha 
 


Anyway, this week flew by so fast! We had our branch conference this weekend and it was super great.  The leaders focused a lot on missionary work and eternal families. I also had the chance to meet the rest of the members here in the branch. Its such a cozy little branch and I love it already! There are still a lot of things to work on but that's why were here!

This Saturday Elder Cook will visit us, which is super awesome. All of us missionaries will gather to hear his talk. It will be super spiritual.

My invitation for all of you who are reading this is to read the Book of Mormon before Christmas! Its my goal too :) Remember, you too have to pay your daily tithing, AKA 2 hours and 45 minutes of your time to the Lord!

Love you lots,
Hermana Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment